- Competing teams would need to communicate to pick a date and location to play the match. It can be at any course of their choosing. (Players are independently responsible for paying greens/cart fees or securing a comped round). The match would need to be played by the 28th of each month giving the league administrator a couple days to update standings and handicaps before the next set of matches.
- Any match not completed by the deadline would be decided by a coin toss. Teams would then send the outcome of the match along with independent scores directly to the league administrator.
- Handicaps would be played at 80%. Players who do not have a GHIN would be based on honor system for starting the season and then be adjusted accordingly throughout the season.
- Strokes would be played off the lowest handicap playing as a zero and remaining 3 subtracting the difference from their handicap. Example: Lowest player in the group is a 6 index after the 80% reduction. He or she will play as a zero and the 3 other players will subtract 6 from their adjusted handicap as well.
- End of the season payout would be a 75/25% split between winning team and runner up.
If you have questions please contact the league administrator Jeremy Batz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-721-9791.